Home Page Facts References
1. Curriero FC, Patz JA, Rose JB, Lele SD. The association between extreme precipitation and waterborne disease outbreaks in the United States, 1948–1994. Am J Public Health. 2001;91:1194–1199.
2. Pugent Sound Action Team, What is Stormwater Runoff, (July 2003) www.psat.wa.gov/Publications/stormwater_ed/Pip_flier.pdf
3. State of Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, “Creating an Effective Shoreland Zoning Ordinance: A Summary of Wisconsin Shoreland Zoning Ordinances,” Section Five: Impervious Surface Area, p.5-B-1 (2000) dnr.wi.gov/org/water/wm/dsfm/shore/creating.htm
4. www.arborday.org/trees/benefits.cfm, Dr. Roger S. Ulrich Texas A&M University
5. http://www.sehinc.com/news/25-stormwater-facts-25th-anniversary-ms4, April Ryan, SEH’s Lead Water Resources Engineer